Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time in a Bottle

If I could have time in a bottle, I tell you what I'm gonna do..... Oh, how true this song really is. Especially when you consider balancing family time with real estate, especially now. Whatever negative rhetoric the media is saying about our current real estate market is a bit skewed. In fact, We've been so busy selling homes in the past 4 months we can hardly get a handle on everything else going on in our life. To schedule a home inspection with a professional company is almost two weeks out, which indicates a very busy time in real estate. On a personal note, if you are like me and have so many irons in the fire you don't know what to, the best suggestion I can make is take time to do what you need to without the distractions from other projects or endeavors. Recently, I've been setting the timer thanks to my kids and I have realized the benefit in doing so is far more effective than just spending quality time with my children, I also seem to accomplish a lot more in the day. I turn the 30 minute dial and don't do anything else, not even answer the phone! Distractions seem to cause 90% of the waisted time that causes frustration and aggrevation by the end of the day. So for what it's worth, put your time in a bottle and cast all your worries away! Good Luck!

No comments: