Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's okay to make mistakes

It okay to make mistakes, that's how humans grow intellectually. Just as long as you learn from them and don't keep on repeating the same thing. Currently, I'm re-reading the book by John C. Maxwell "Failing Forward" and it is fantastic! This book is about shaping our attitudes about failure in life and embracing the chances to make mistakes and learn from them. Most people really are products of their environment and it takes a special breed of person to not be subjected to outer influences. As for me, I have to be in a positive environment all the time. It keeps me going and reminds me that I have a purpose and that I can make a difference. Good company is good for the soul, bad company ruins good morals. Like Mamma used to say, "Junk in, junk out!" Regardless if that is food for the body or food for the soul.

With that said I'd like to thank my business partner Mike Wharton for making our company what it is today. It's not every day you find someone as dedicated to professionalism and fun to work with as Mike.

If you have any thoughts or need a little insight, send me an email.

Until then have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Natalia Rodrigues said...

you are right!! Thanks for this!!